Citizenship in 7 years
Right to live and work in Greece
The whole family is eligible for the program
Visa-free travel to 183 countries
Right to vote
About the program
Greek citizenship allows Philippine investors the right to live in Greece indefinitely. After residing in the country for 7 years you can apply for your Greek citizenship.
How to obtain Greek citizenship
There are four main ways in which you can obtain Greek citizenship:
- You have been residing in Greece for 7 years.
- You must be studying at a Greek school.
- You are a descendant of someone who holds Greek nationality.
- Invest in Greek real estate and reside in the country for more than 5 years.
- SIMPLER PROCEDURES: It allows any administrative procedure to be carried out in a simpler and more efficient way.
- RIGHT TO VOTE: All Greek citizens resident in Greece or abroad who are registered in the Electoral Census.
- FREE MOVEMENT: Visa-free travel to 183 countries. The 4th most powerful passport in the world.
- EU PASSPORT: The right to live and work anywhere in the EU.
Requirements for citizenship by residence
You must reside in Greece for 7 years to obtain citizenship. The following criteria must also be met:
- Applicants must not have any criminal convictions in the last decade and must not be under deportation order.
- Applicants must hold a legal residence permit.
- Applicants must have knowledge of the Greek language and be integrated into the economic and social life of the country.